Friday, September 10, 2004

blank white paper..

Hiya..

And..erm..am not too sure what to write..
you see..my boyfriend had introduced me to blogging but..to tell you the truth I ve never good at writing..;(

So here it is my first blogging..

er..let's start with my brief background..
I am doing my MPhil/PhD in Sustainable Housing area and am just starting last week so..am still in the state of settling down, basically.

I've just realised that MPhil/PhD is quite a lonely experience. But dont get me wrong..that doesnt mean I dont like the experience, in fact, it's actually adding professionalism and discipline into myself!

So..i guess this will be my first blog on a pure blank white paper..;P

1 comment:

Stephanie Choo said...

Jenny che che!!!!
Guess who i am!!!
eh my name already written
haiz......