Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Update

For those of you who are wondering why I haven't posted anything yet from the Tube Relief event, please bear with me for a few more days. I promise I'll do so once I get back to Brighton (soon). To blog at the moment, I need to rely entirely on Jon's internet and computer access (poor me..). The thing is, from 5 hours he spent on the net, only 10minutes I managed to get through him to at least check my email (first five minute when he went taking bath and the other five minute when I managed to divert him by saying that the landlord's cat was at the window pleading to get into the house).
Anyway, in case you are seriously going to wait for my Tube Relief post (which I doubt you will ;)) I merrily would like to tell you that I will only post a highlight of the Tube Relief event. For the most up to date and thorough coverage of the Tube Relief, please refer to our official Tube Relief Challenge blogger, Annie Mole!


So, good day, everyone! Hope you had a lovely bank holiday!


PS: Tammi, hope you are OK and hope Hurricane Katrina wasn't affecting New Orleans much! Worst come, my flat are always open for all of you (and, of course, also four of your chihuahuas!)

No comments: