Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Tag: Seven

Since I've been tagged with Jon, I thought this is then the best excuse to stay longer on the net (for now). So here it is:

Seven things you plan to do before you die :

1. Bungy jumping from Eiffel Tower
2. Get back my RCM's piano scholarship
3. Finish my PhD
4. Swimming with sharks
5. Opening rabbit rescue farms
6. Built a beautiful ecohome house for my parents
7. Travel around the world in less than 80 days

Seven things I could do :

1. Learn another language
2. Spend less time on the net and spend more time on my work
3. Become a professional pianist
4. Sleeping in a haunted mansion
5. Bullying my undergraduate students (*evil grin*)
6. Join university's net ball team
7. Become a vet

Seven Celebrity crushes :

1. Christian Bale
2. Desmond Harrington
3. Guy Pearce
4. Chad Michael Murray
5. Won Bin
6. Masaharu Fukuyama
7. River Phoenix

Seven often repeated words :

1. Fuck!
2. Shit!
3. God!
4. Setan! (means: "evil" in Indonesian)
5. I know
6. Bugger!
7. Moody cow!

Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex :

1. Eyes
2. Hair
3. Height
4. Facial
5. Body overall
6. Derrierre
7. Lips

My Seven Tags go to :

1. Anne-Marie
2. Helene
3. Geoff
4. Norman
5. Matt
6. Neil
7. Ann Pixeldiva

No comments: